You will continue to develop Section IV of the Strategic Audit Report (started in Activity 4.3) by adding three more parts to include Operations and Logistics, Human Resource Management (HRM), and Information Technology (IT).You should have a total of three (3) pages upon completion of all parts. Compile all pages of your document to submit to this assignment.
Provided are the guidelines to complete each part:
- Operations and Logistics Provide a one-page detailed report of your strategic audit company’s products, services, and manufacturing facilities. Do they produce their products internally or have them outsourced?
- If they are serviced-oriented, how are these services provided and what resources do they use?
- An example would be a healthcare provider of medical staff who works in a hospital, but the hospital is not owned by your company. What is their logistics set up and or how are their goods and services transported and supplied to the customer?
- Human Resource Management (HRM) Examine your company’s workforce. How many employees do they have? What benefits do they offer?
- Are they union or non-union?
- What are the working conditions (especially if they have facilities in other countries)?
- Have they been protested by human rights groups for employment practices, or fined by the government?
- What is your strategic audit company’s human resource office overall mission or goals?
- Information Technology (IT) Explain how your company incorporates Information Technology into their business model. Are administrative and customer services automated?
- Is the manufacturing and logistics systems automated? What IT trends do they follow and what is the future outlook for your company’s IT utilization?