Write this literature review. Please read the information below before agreeing: Conduct a literature review (Links to an external site.) (see Bem, 2016). You will review and summarize relevant theory and research in order to defend a particular position (your thesis). The topic of your literature review might come from the following list, or you may identify a different area of interest. However, if you choose something other than the options below, you must obtain permission from your instructor prior to writing/submitting the paper. It is up to the instructor’s discretion to allow/disallow alternative topics. Here are some ideas you might choose to explore: This is my topic:· “Absence makes the heart grow fonder” or “Out of sight, out of mind”? In other words, do long distances or extended amounts of time strengthen relationship ties, or weaken them?
The Final Paper
1. Must be at least 5 to 10 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
2. Must include a separate title page (Links to an external site.) with the following: A header Title of paper Student’s name Course name and number Instructor’s name Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph (Links to an external site.) that has a succinct thesis statement (Links to an external site.).
4. Must utilize academic voice (Links to an external site.)
5. Must address the topic with critical thought.
6. Must end with a conclusion (Links to an external site.) that reaffirms the thesis.
7. Must use at least five peer-reviewed scholarly sources. Additional scholarly sources are encouraged.
8. Be sure to integrate your research (Links to an external site.) smoothly rather than simply inserting it.
9. In general, paraphrase (Links to an external site.) material rather than using direct quotes.
10. ??????The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types.
11. Must document all sources in APA style as outlined here (Links to an external site.) and here (Links to an external site.).
12. Must include a separate reference page (Links to an external site.) that is formatted according to APA style.
Please make sure all points are respected in this paper.