1. Company Description What differentiates the chosen business from others, and the markets the business serves? Provide a written company description. Be sure to include all the basic components of a company description.
2. Market Analysis What are the strengths and weaknesses of each primary competitor in terms of sales, quality, distribution, price, production capabilities, reputation, and products/services? Does the chosen business have a competitive advantage? Please explain.
3. Organization & Management What are the responsibilities and expertise of each manager?What role will they play in managing personnel and resources? Be sure to outline the skills and talents that each person posses (or will possess).
4. Service or Product Line Does the chosen business provide a service or product?What are the specific benefits of the product or service from the customers’ perspective?How does the product or service meet the consumer needs? Explain the production process for the service or product.
5. Marketing & Sales How will the chosen business reach their customers? Provide a written description of the marketing strategy for the chosen business. Be sure to include all the key components of a marketing strategy.