The situation of the company is this: A restaurant chain has several store locations in a city (with a name and zip code stored for each), and each is managed by one manager. Managers manage only one store. Each restaurant location has its own unique set of menus. Most have more than one menu (e.g., lunch and dinner menus). Each menu has many menu items, and items can appear on multiple menus, and with different prices on different menus.Answer at least questions such as described below to explain the way that you could create BI /DSS solutions for helping a business such as this restaurant. You can use any of the techniques .
1. Explain the possible use of data mining, text mining, and Web mining.
2. Is it possible to use social analytics, social networks, and social network analysis? What are the relationships among them?
3. Explain how you could use predictive models. How can a complex problem be solved by using a decision tree?
4. Illustrate a situation of decisions where multiple goals (i.e., criteria) emerge? Explain in detail the difficulties that may arise when analyzing multiple goals.
5. Can you use simulation? List some of the major advantages of simulation over optimization and vice versa.
6. Explain why it is important to capture and manage knowledge in this business.Not more than 2000 words.
I would suggest 1500-2000
Please explain with complete details your answers. Organize your ideas and write your answers with a clear identification of components, relationships, solutions of the methods, tools, and techniques that you describe Please explain with complete details your answers. Organize your ideas and write your answers with a clear identification of components, relationships, solutions BI AND DSS APPLICATION IN BUSINES Course Code and Title:Student Name:Professor Name:Submission Date: Running head: BI AND DSS APPLICATION IN BUSINES 2 IntroductionAccording to Scheps, Business…